Friday, October 2, 2009

USB Drives

Hey All,

Staples is having a sale from 10/4-10/10 and included are flash drives (I remember talking about buying them in class yesterday). PNY Attache USB Drives: 4 GB for $12.99, 8 GB for $19.99 and 16 GB for $34.99. I also want to recommend signing up for Staples' e-mails because they send coupons out constantly which is always nice as teachers. You also find out about their sales before anyone else since they send an early link to the next week's circular with awesome deals.

Back on the USB drive front, Microcenter (it's out by Roosevelt Field Mall on Merrick Ave next to Syms) has drives pretty cheap too. I got one of mine there, it's an 8 GB and I paid $16.99. They have 2 GB for $6.99 and 4 GB for $8.99.

Always looking out for classmates,
Liz Lerner

2 comments:

  1. THanks Liz- I think I will take advantage of the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Costco always has USB drives for really cheap and sells them in multi-packs in case you want to have more than one or a family member needs one too!

    ReplyDelete